Thursday, January 20, 2011

Do you trust Him?

Proverbs 3:5-6 says Trust in the Lord with all you heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight.

As you may or may not know, I like to have a plan and I like things to go the way that I have planned them.  Well, things so far have no always gone the way that I have planned.  There is no reason to give for why Jeff had to have a biopsy to find out that nothing was wrong, other then that I need to trust that God has a plan that is far greater then my plan. 

What are you going through that is unwanted or unexpected?  Are you trusting in God for direction an guidance?  If not, I can't express to you how much of a difference it will make in your life!

Before we left Arizona to head home after Christmas, we had to buy new tires and get some repairs done on the van.  We didn't expect that expense.  This week we had a very costly plumbing issue that had to be repaired.  Through it all, while sometimes kicking and screaming (not really) I have down deep in my heart the peace that we need to trust in God. God will make a way for us to bring our precious daughter home from China.

I can't say that I have this mastered but I can say that my focus is on Jesus and His plan is far more perfect then mine.

On to adoption news..... Documents have been sent to 2 Chinese Consulates for authentication and more will be sent soon.  We also received our finger print appointments and were able to walk in early to get them done.  I hope that going nearly 3 weeks early will speed up the process of immigration approval.  We just have to wait and see.

Please see my earlier blog about our coffee fundraiser and go out there and buy some coffee, if you have not done so already!

Thank you everyone for your love, support, prayers and words of encouragement!  They are so valuable.

Much Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment