Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Let's help the Taylor family bring Kylie home! I-pad and Hair clips!!!

I have mentioned her before.... Sandra!  Sandra is a dear friend in Tennessee that is nearing the time when she will travel to China to bring their daughter home!  Sandra found me on an adoption yahoo group many months ago.  She wanted to buy hair clips from me.  I happily sold her some and even made some special order ones to match her daughters school uniform.  Well, now we talk nearly every day and she has become a dear dear friend! 

She is having an I-pad giveaway to help them raise the needed funds to travel and bring Kylie home from China. The drawing will be held this Saturday morning.  You can click here http://www.taylor-family-blog.blogspot.com/ to visit her blog and find out all the details!

In addition, remember those hair clips that started this whole friendship?  Well.... I have several left!  They are $5.00 each or buy 3 and get 1 FREE!  Every one purchased will help the Taylor family bring their daughter home!  I will be working to update pics of the clips I have left and you can start purchasing!  Please let me know if you are interested in the hair clips! 

Not all of us are called to adopt, but you can be a part in reducing the number of orphans by helping a family that has been called to adopt!

No comments:

Post a Comment