Sunday, January 1, 2012

Samuel is so much fun... and into EVERYTHING!

Our sweet Samuel is lots of fun.  His smile makes my heart melt.  His cuddles are so precious.  His climbing abilities make my heart skip a beat.  When he swipes and runs with the remote you can sense his orneriness .  His love for playing in the bathroom sink is so frustrating.  Listening to him sign songs about Jesus makes my heart fill with joy.  His creativeness of turning a box into a boat makes me happy!




There are times that this cute child does things that he should not do....
 He knew that he did something that he should not do... so he was hiding his eyes!
 That quickly changed to him wanting to show off his artwork.  "It's pretty!"
 I don't think that he wrote on his face... I think that this marker is from him rubbing his hands on his face!
 He was hanging his hands funny... once again because he knew he was not supposed to write on his hands.
  Mommy is glad it was washable marker... but there is still some on his hands.

 Don't forget that he can also play Santa really well!  Ho Ho, Merry Missmas!

 I sure do love our sweet Samuel, Sammy, Sam!  Don't you just want to kiss that face!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment