Wednesday, April 25, 2012

It has been a year since we first saw her!

One year ago we were waiting for a very important call.  It was just after 10:30 when Emily from our adoption agency called.

She said that we had gotten a referral for a bilateral cleft lip/palate baby girl.  She asked if she could send me the file. 

Of course I said yes. 

When I opened the email I was not going to look at the pictures..... but there was a tiny icon attachment...

and....

I could not help buy notice her beautiful eyes. 





I had prayed that we would receive a referral for an 8 month old.

That would place 1 year age difference between Sam and her.


She was 8 months and 3 days!

GOD CARES ABOUT THE DETAILS OF OUR LIVES!

Just a few days later, after a doctor's review and praying... we said

YES!

Our journey was just beginning!!!

I Samuel 1:27  For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which 
I asked of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment