Thursday, October 11, 2012

"Spread the JOY" for Ivy

When I first got a glimpse of this face.....
one year ago.....

I had no idea that she would be so special to my family!

I had spent time talking to her precious momma Mary, before we traveled to China.....

Was able to meet her family before they were even able to travel to get her......

While God drew my heart towards this special family.....

I didn't know that God knit a friendship between Ivy and Myah.....

in China.

We were able to get our girls together in July.....

We went to a Gymboree play class....

Ate lunch....

Played.....

and ate Hershey Kisses together.



Now 8 months after coming home.....

she and her family will travel across the country.....

and she faces another very big surgery!

We place Ivy Joy into God's hand and know that He has watched
and protected her for every day of her life!

 spreadthejoybig

First, I ask that you pray for her, the doctors that will be doing her surgery, and her family!

Next, will you consider helping with the huge financial needs for her medical care?

Please visit this blog here

and purchase....

a Spreading the Joy t-shirt?

Thank you for making a difference by taking Ivy Joy before the Lord Jesus!


No comments:

Post a Comment