Monday, August 1, 2011

Our sweet Myah on video and other thoughts!

First, I am happy to share with you a video of our sweet angel!  This was taken by the sweet family that took pictures of Myah a few weeks ago.  She emailed it to us on Saturday.  I just want to leap through my computer screen and go pick her up.  If that were only possible!  So, here she is!  Click on the link and watch from there!



Other thoughts, I have no doubt that Myah has received excellent care from her nanny's.  She has never known the love a mommy and daddy or brothers.  When we travel to get her in a few weeks, we are going to be taking her from all that she has ever known.  I know that she will likely experience sadness and much more.  That makes me sad but it also makes me more eager to get her.  She might not want our comfort and love at first, but inspite of that, we will do the best we can.  We will love her and treat her as I would our biological children!  So for now, I pray.  I ask that you pray too.  Please pray that right now, God will begin to prepare her heart for us.  Pray that she will find safety in our arms and know the love we have for her. 

I hope to have more great news to report soon!  Until then.... ok... maybe even afterwards too... I am going to watch the video of Myah!

5 comments:

  1. Love the video!!!! She looks so sweet and peaceful..... and how cute is that dress?? Ok, but what is with the 4 months till you come?? NO!!! I hope not. (:

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana,
    She didn't realize how far into the process we were! I have a family that is going to tell them an update when they go to get their daughter. I think they get their daughter next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, she's beautiful! So quiet and inquisitive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful to get a video! She's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The video is so sweet. I wish we had one of our little girl! We are planning to be in Guangzhou the last week of September. That's my timeline anyway! I hope you make it too!

    ReplyDelete