Monday, February 13, 2012

Ivy is now with her mommy!

I was surprised last night to look at my phone and see a few texts from China!  That's right, Mary was texting me from China.  She was so anxious to see and hold and kiss her precious baby girl.  The time finally arrived last night at about 7 PM central time. 

This is the picture that Mary sent me!!!

 I am not sure why the picture is so fuzzy.  Today I woke up to see these precious pictures!  Isn't she lovely!?!?

Mary says that she is scared but brave!  Please continue to pray for her health and bonding!  You can follow along with them while they are in China, by clicking here  http://sammonsfamily7.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. I think that second picture is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She just looks great!! We saw her when we picked up Julia. We took pictures and video of her. That outfit is just too stinkin cute!!

    ReplyDelete