Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A day of emotions!

Well... I shared earlier that I got word that Myah was at the hosptial for her surgery.  As the hours of today passed I began really feeling sad that I was not there to comfort her.  Would you have someone there?  Would she be in a lot of pain?  Would she get pain medication?  How long will she be there? 

I have been praying that if she doesn't have pain medication, that God would supernaturally take her pain away and that she would find comfort from Him.  Those prayers are still being prayed by us, and so so many of you.  I am so thankful for that.  Please continue, as the days pass.  I was just getting ready to go to bed and noticed a new email form Red Thread Charities.  Their contact in China sent a message that says that one of her nanny's will be staying with her at the hospital!  Thank you Lord Jesus for this precious email!!!

1 comment:

  1. A tough day for you and for her. Praying you both receive comfort from Jesus.

    ReplyDelete