Thursday, June 30, 2011

And we still wait......

It has been a while since I posted.  Last Monday as we were preparing for our trip to Arizona I made sure to take with us all the documents we needed, in the event that our Letter of Acceptance was issued while we were gone.  Well... we are back home and still have not received our Letter of Acceptance.  I am soooo ready for it to come.  This step has been so hard to wait on.  I hope that the next steps will be easier, as they will be shorter waiting times.

In better news... I have received an update that Myah's surgery was a success!  She has been back to the orphanage for about 12 days.  She is doing well and eatting great!  I understand her smile is beautiful!  That makes this mamma's heart happy!  I am anxious for a family to travel, and request to see her... so we can all get a peek at her pretty smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment