Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Surgery update does this momma's heart good!

There is a family that is in Hangzhou this week to get their newly adopted daughter.  I had asked them to find out any information that they could about how Myah is doing from her surgery.  Just based on the time that they emailed previously, I was fairly certain that they would email late last night... so I waited to go to bed... and I was right.  They emailed that they had not seen Myah, as she is still in the hospital.  She will be in the hospital for at least another week.  This is the news that I anticipated hearing, but am ever so thankful for those that go before us, that can check on our sweet baby girl.  Another family leaves today and will ask next week for another update!  So, there is the update. 

We are praying for our formal letter of acceptance to come SOON!  We are on day 43 and I am ready to move onto the next step in our adoption process!  Please pray that it comes quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment