Monday, July 18, 2011

1800 sent off and Visa's Applied for!

I shared with you that our Letter of Acceptance arrived.  As soon as it arrived I took it for Jeff to sign, signed it myself, made copies and sent it back to our agency.  In addition we sent our 1800 off.  That is to get immigration approval for specifically Myah.  We hope to have this approval in the next week!  Here is a look at what forms look like!

Late last week I also sent off our passport to a courier service.  She will be taking them to the Chinese Consulate in Chicago to apply for our visa's to travel to China.  She will deliver them to the consulate tomorrow and then return to pick them up next Monday.  There is not much more we can do to prepare for Travel Approval.  We just wait and pray that everything goes through quickly, so we can go get our Myah.

I hope to beable to post some beautiful new pictures of Myah in the next 24 hours.  There is a family that will be at the orphanage tomorrow and has asked to see her.  I am hoping that I have an email from her before I go to bed tonight!  We will see!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I am on the same timeline as you. We are with BAAS. I'm waiting also for our stupid I-800! Let's keep in touch!! Your baby is beautiful. My blog is http://jramella@blogspot.com

    Email:

    Jramella@gamil.com

    Judy

    ReplyDelete