Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Treasures from China!

On most mornings IF I am awake at 6 AM it is to go to the bathroom and the quickly back to bed to sleep a bit more... but NOT this morning!  I was expecting a VERY IMPORTANT email to include new pictures of our sweet Myah.  I rushed to the computer to find this.......
and this....

and how about this....

what cuteness is this....

and then there is this....

and finally this....

Along with these precious pictures came a note from Andrea (the momma that got to see her).
She said:   I saw your sweet Song Wen Xia!  She is absolutely adorable!  She has gorgeous, clear skin, shiny hair, and her cleft repair looks excellent.  She was bright eyed and alert, a healthy weight, and in all ways perfectly wonderful!  The orphanage is first rate.  It is the fourth Chinese orphanage I have toured, and the nicest of them all.  The staff truly cares about the children.  That was very obvious.  So, your daughter is in excellent hands!  I also have a surprise for you....video!  I took some of her, but unfortunately you will have to wait until I get back to the states before I can send it to you.  I can't upload video here.

This momma got tears when I read that Andrea got video.  I will keep myself busy until Andrea gets home and can send it to us.  Oh what a treasure!

6 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous!!! What a wonderful report. May God speed to you her...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! What a wonderful report on Myah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow . . Jennifer, I know it was hard not being there for her during surgery, but they did such a remarkable job! She is just beautiful and it looks like she is healing nicely! What a treasured blessing, I hope in a small way it helped to bring peace to your mama heart! Not long now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful pictures! You are so fortunate to have so many families traveling to your SWI. She looks beautiful and healthy. I know you were so excited to see how she looks post surgery! Not long now! Maybe we'll meet in China, we are hoping for mid-Sept too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, ALL the pictures are SO good! She looks like she is a real sweetheart too, Jennifer. So precious! (& a video???!!!!) Lucky mama!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks really good. What a blessing that Andrea was able to do that for all of us. Makes you want to be there even more, doesn't it? She looks very well cared for. What a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete