Monday, July 11, 2011

LOA! LOA! LOA! LOA!!!!!!!!

I received the much anticipated call today that our LOA (Letter of Acceptance) was at the agency office and was being sent to us.  We will have it tomorrow!  Once we both sign it and make copies of it, we will send it back to our agency.  We will send a copy of it along with another few things to US Immigration.  They will approve us bringing Myah into our country as an immigrant.  That will take 2 to 3 weeks.  There are a few steps that follow that as well.  Every thing from here on out is pretty timed and we will see the progress as it goes.  We hope to still be in China by Mid Sept.  Please pray for that, with us! 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I know how you feel! Enjoy it and get that I-800 sent out quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh!!! So happy for you guys! I know ours won't be far behind!!!!! I am tearing up for you guys! Yeah! Kelly Wilson

    ReplyDelete