Friday, May 6, 2011

Another picture of our precious baby!

Isn't she beautiful?!?!  Psalm 39:13-16 comes to mind over and over again!  13For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
16your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, our God is SO good in how He brings families together. What a precious child indeed. I love your heart for the Lord, and your obedience to Him. We hope to get to meet all of you in China...SOON! So exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, look at those cheeks!!! What a cutie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This brings tears to my eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is just precious
    Song will certainly have much to sing about!!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete