Monday, May 2, 2011

More info about where our sweet baby is!

I mentioned in my last post that I had contacted Red Thread Charities to see if they had updates on our precious baby.  They were there in October and took five pictures of her.  They sent them to me!!!  LOVE IT!  A few people went in April and we are waiting to learn if they took photos.  I would so love it, if they did. 

Red Thread is a wonderful organization that has truely helped the children at our daughter's orphanage.  They bring doctors, nurses, PT's, OT's and more to evaluate the children and give recommendations for how to work with the children.  They also train the caregivers how to work with each child.  Amazing and such a gift.

I hear that she is in one of the finest orphanages and that we are very fortunate that she is there!  God is so good.  Another great bit of news that they confirmed is that the orphanage workers are very good with keeping current info on each child, so we should beable to get updates on our little bundle very easily.  One other thing that is amazing is that they take photo's of the children each month and create a book for the adoptive family.  What a treasure that will be!!!  We will be able to see how she has grown and changed since she was 5 days old.  I continue to get more information about her care, her surroundings, etc and as I do, I thank God for all that we know and for those that are taking good care of her.

We wait for Pre-approval and once we receive that, I believe we should be ok to share her photo's.  Please continue to pray for us as we still need additional funding to bring her home.  Pray for her to be healthy as she waits for us to come get her.

Thank you for your love and support!

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer,
    I'm sorry I posted a response to your question about the baby doll in my comment bar on my blog. Realizing you may not have gotten the information...here it is. The Etsy store is goodbye blue monday. They have several different baby dolls to choose from. I first saw this doll on another adopting mom's blog, super cute! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete