Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hair Clips for Adoption Fund

I have been praying and thinking about what I could do while at home to make some extra money for our adoption fund.  I saw something similar to these recently and decided that I should give it a try!  I have shown them to several people and they loved them!  I have even worn these hair clips and pins myself!  They are made from felt.  Pick the design you like and I can attach it to a hair clip, barrettes, stretchy head bands for babies, U shaped headbands for bigger kids and adults.
Each one is $5.00.  Buy 3 and get 1 FREE!  I am willing to customize for you too!  See a pattern you love but you want a different color combo... I can do it!  Just let me know!  Also, note that there are more then one set of hair clips on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment