Thursday, May 26, 2011

Surgery Delayed but we got new pictures!!!

I received an email first thing this morning from a family that is in Hangzhou right now.  The were united with their new daughter on Monday.  They told the orphanage director that they had brought photo's of 7 children that have families waiting to come get them, and asked if they could see them.  They said YES!  The news yesterday before I posted is that Myah was in the hospital and they would not get to see her... but today they did get to see her.  Sooooo here she is....






The last picture is my favorite!  This sweet lady is Lindsey.  She is the one that asked to see our sweet Myah and 6 other children!  This one is my favorite, as I know that her heart for orphans is the same as my heart!  This picture is of a mamma checking on another mamma's baby!  Thank you over and over again Lindsey for taking the time to see our precious children and not making us wait until you return to the USA to send them!!!

In the email to me Lindsey said:  Your daughter has a slight cold, without fever, so they decided to wait on the surgery.  It sounds like they may try again next week. She was happy, came to me with no problem, and even gave us some smiles.  She felt a little congested, but nothing extreme.  They told me to tell you not to worry, that they just want to wait until she is totally healthy again.  She was such a sweetie pie.  They feel she needs surgery sooner, rather than later, and they are thrilled to hear she will have a family soon.

This mamma's heart is happy to see our sweet baby and prayerful for her cold to go away so that she can have her surgery!  Please take 15 seconds right now to pray for Myah!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Jennifer! The pictures are wonderful! She is precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so wonderful!!! What an amazing gift from such a sweet momma! I can almost see a little smile in the last one which means she wasn't even anxious being held by a stranger!!!!! I know these do your heart good. Prayers going up now for your sweet Myah. This is such a sweet blessing, thank you Lord Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How special! Not only did you get new photos but you got to have your Mama love sent onto her by another loving Mama.
    I hope to see the photo of her in YOUR arms soon!
    Myah will be in my prayers for a quick and easy surgery and recovery.

    ReplyDelete