Monday, October 17, 2011

A day of rest for Alexander and me and exploring for Jeff and Myah 10-17-11

I did not feel well at all when I woke up today.  I went to breakfast and ate 3 small pieces of watermelon and then back to the room I came.  I spent the day in bed sleeping.  Alexander wanted to stay at the hotel with me, so he played games and played with his remote control car.  He also did a bit of homework.

Jeff and Myah went to the island with the rest of our group.  He did some shopping and took pictures of some of the buildings.  Many of them were former or current consulates for various countries.  After leaving the island, the group with to lunch.












This evening I am feeling much better, but hope that tomorrow I am still better then I am now.  We met 2 other families at The Mexican Place for dinner!  It was great to visit with Dana of course but also with April, whom I have communicated with by email for the last few months!




We are back at the hotel and getting ready to settle down for the night!  Busy day scheduled for tomorrow!!!

1 comment: