Saturday, October 15, 2011

Medical Exam complete and a fun day of shopping! 10/15/11

We started the day with getting photo's taken for the babies passports and then went to their Medical Exams.





 On the walk to the medical exam, we saw many bridal shoots.


















 Everything went fine.  One more step down.  While we were waiting for our group to finish, my friend Dana came and found us.  We have been talking on the phone for months and have become friends through the process of adoption.  We went to a few shops with her and her family and then went to lunch. 





After lunch her hubby, daughter and new son went back to the hotel.  She and her two older sons continued shopping with us for a few more hours.

We ran into Emily, another adoptive mom while shopping at Jordon's shop.



 We saw lots of photo shoots.

By the time we were done shopping we were ready to take a taxi back to our hotel.  It cost about $5 for our 20 minute drive!  We got to our room and I was not going back out.  I have developed a sinus infection, so I started medication.  I am hopeful that by mid day on Sunday I will be feeling much better.




Jeff and Alexander went and got dinner (McDonald's) and brought it back to the room.  Myah stayed with me and did great!  We were not sure how she would react with daddy being gone, but she barely even noticed his absence.  That is encouraging, as he will have to go back to work shortly after we get home!

After dinner, Jeff got her ready for bed.  She doesn't like me changing her diaper but doesn't seem to mind Jeff doing so.  I fed her a bottle (sippy cup, since she won't take a bottle)  and hoped she would go to sleep quickly.  She was not interested.  I have not been the one to put her to bed, except for the 1st night.  Jeff had taken Alexander to the swimming pool and she was not having me put her to bed.... so she played a bit and then was laying on the floor nearly asleep with Jeff got home.  When she heard him, her head popped up and she wanted her daddy!

I am off to bed and hope to kick this sickness soon!

1 comment:

  1. HI Jenifer!
    I got your message.. I got Emme's dress at a little shop right outside of the White Swan... In the corner by the dry cleaners.. I hope that helps!

    Blessings on your journey and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete