Sunday, October 23, 2011

Our first day home 10-22-11

The 4 travelers were awake by 4:30 AM.  Once we got ready for the day, we headed to breakfast.  Alexander got sick, so Jeff, Sam, Myah, Alexander and I skipped Denny's and went through the Jack in The Box drive thru.  We ran by Gymboree to exchange some clothes for a larger size and then came home. 

At lunch, the family went out FOR CHINESE FOOD, and Alexander and I stayed home.  They brought us food after they ate.  Jeff's parents went to the store and the rest of us slept.  When I woke up, our dinner had been prepared by Jeff's mom.  It was a treat to not have to cook.

After dinner, we showed them some of our pictures and then headed to bed.  As I write this, it is 6 AM on Sunday and we have again been awake since 4 AM.  I hope we can get on a normal schedule soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment