Friday, October 14, 2011

Good bye Hangzhou, hello Guangzhou!

This morning we were lazy to get up and moving.  We skyped with the little boys and my parents and then went to breakfast.  After breakfast we went back to our hotel room to finish packing.  We thought we would venture out for a bit, but instead we just staying in our room and vegged!  We have done very little of that while we have been here, so it was nice!










 

We were unsure if Myah's passport would be ready before we left Hangzhou, so we were prepared that it might have to be sent.  It was ready this morning!  That was great news for us and the other families waiting for them!  We were able to visit with our guide Saber for a bit which was a blessing!






 We checked out of the hotel and were on the road to the airport by 1:30. 











 Sabor helped us get checked in and then to security and then she was off and we were on our own until we claimed our bags in Guangzhou.  Myah did great on the flight, even with the extra hour sitting on the plane waiting to take off.  She slept for a good portion of the flight, which was nice!







After claiming our bags we were greeted by Simon, our guide for our time here.  He helped us with checking into our hotel and then we were off to find our rooms.


Our room.... WOW!  This place is nice.  We have a remote control to close the shower curtain.  I have to say, I have never seen that before!!! 


























We did a few things and then headed out for dinner!

We walked maybe 10 minutes to have Mexican.  That was very nice, after having Chinese Food for so many days!!!














Tomorrow at 10 AM we head to Shamian Island for the babies medical exams and a little shopping!  Looking forward to the days we have left in China, but also looking forward to being home with my 2 babies that are at home!  I miss them!!!

Good night from here!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! You made to the last leg of the trip and now the relaxing and fun begin! Enjoy these last days. Photograph everything, if you think you might want it, buy it, you won't get another chance. Lot's of things I thought I could find at home or on line, I never could find! Mayah justs gets cuter (is that even possible...is that even a word?) and cuddlier looking each day, I could just hug her all day!!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that giggle just about made my heart burst!!! I love it! Jenna and I enjoyed seeing pictures of what our future hotel stay might look like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you are already leaving Hangzhou!! You will be celebrating your one year anniversary before you know it!!! Have a great time in Guangzhou!!

    ReplyDelete